Digi Stamps, Vintage Images, Digi Images, Image Transfers, Printables... everything for your paper crafting needs. New images and word art are posted every day.



Your "go to" blog for beauty, inspiration, digi goodness and new ideas! Serving the Digi Scrapbook and Card Makers and Journaling world for over 25 Years~!

* TIP JAR*

DONATE: Do you like what you see?, did it help you grow? Leave a little tip, to let me know. In case you would like to leave a tip to help keep all the freebies coming, safe and on one site. Thank you.





Monday, July 11, 2011

Merry Christmas...


It's Christmas in July morn~! The presents are wrapped.....ummmmmm p.s. don't forget to say thank you for your presents....
I always wanted one of these shiny bright red speedy fun filled treasures for Christmas......but never got one...(insert sniffling here)..........so I am making sure that you all get one for Christmas in July Morn~!
Enjoy~!
DOWNLOAD
Paulette

30 comments:

  1. How adorable, thank you! I am on the lookout for a used one right now for my grandmother to use in her yard work lol, but dont think this one will work, too bad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww - this is adorable!! My Mum's got one almost like this she carts around with gardening stuff lol!
    Thanks Paulette!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for a fabulous freebie. hugs Shirleyxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. very cool dont know if you altered this image or not, but if so...good job!
    bettimae

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've never see one of those, did you wheel it down a hill? I see it has a brake and steering but can't see how you would propel it.

    Thank you for the freebie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This brings back memories. Thanks for the present.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is too cute! Thank you. Merry Christmas in July! =D

    ReplyDelete
  8. thank you....I receive a red wagon for Christmas one year.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute, love the wagon.

    TYFS

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oooh. Thank you for the shiny new present!

    ReplyDelete
  11. My first wagon WAS a wooden-sided wagon, but i absolutely have wracked my brain to remember what it was called and the links from the brain neurons to that location seem to be in need of repair. Nevertheless, i loved that wagon, and i surely do like this one, too! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I never got one of these either, but then hubby and I found one in a flea market a number of years ago. (ouch just thought about Exactly how many years ago that was!!) Thanks for our present, Paulette, but you give us presents everyday of the year!!
    R/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love this Christmas wagon Paulette. Thanks so much.

    ReplyDelete
  14. My mom kept my Radio Flyer. :( She thinks it looks wonderful in her yard. I think it would look better in mine. Oh well. Maybe I'll just take it one day.

    Thank you for this one.

    ReplyDelete
  15. So cute...thank you so much.

    ReplyDelete
  16. So cute...thank you so much.

    ReplyDelete
  17. My brothers and sisters had one wish I had it now. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they are appreciated.
Paulette