Digi Stamps, Vintage Images, Digi Images, Image Transfers, Printables... everything for your paper crafting needs. New images and word art are posted every day.



Your "go to" blog for beauty, inspiration, digi goodness and new ideas! Serving the Digi Scrapbook and Card Makers and Journaling world for over 25 Years~!

* TIP JAR*

DONATE: Do you like what you see?, did it help you grow? Leave a little tip, to let me know. In case you would like to leave a tip to help keep all the freebies coming, safe and on one site. Thank you.





Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Goodie...


Man, it is hot~! You know how I usually tell you it is 400 degrees~! Well today it was 600 degrees~! Seriously......I drove by one of those digital temperature things on the bank...and it said 600 degrees~! lol and it feels like it.
Soooo, I want autumn already....
Love the rich colors on this one.
DOWNLOAD

Enjoy~!
Paulette

18 comments:

  1. Thank you and I LOVE your new blog design.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, the colors are beautiful! It's hot - hot - hot in Wisconsin too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! Autumn is my absolute favorite time of year. Thanks for this pretty image.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's cold cold cold here in South Australia! I'll happily take on a little of your heat! Thanks for this beautiful image!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wish I could send some of our rain south! Our average July rainfall of .52 inches has been doubled, with more in the forecast. Harvest is now over 3 weeks late. (Actually it's not the amount so much as the number of days that is causing the problems.) I hope this isn't the only fruit I get this year! Thank you, Paulette.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree the colours are lovely. Thanks so much for the image. Sorry your so hot it's good that you can keep your sense of humour though.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yummy vintage image and LOVE the new look Paulette!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for this beautiful image.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great image...thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you! This would be perfect for canning jar labels.

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a gorgeous image! Thanks so much, Paulette!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a sweet goodie! I like the rich colors too, thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is such a lovely image.
    Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they are appreciated.
Paulette