Digi Stamps, Vintage Images, Digi Images, Image Transfers, Printables... everything for your paper crafting needs. New images and word art are posted every day.



Your "go to" blog for beauty, inspiration, digi goodness and new ideas! Serving the Digi Scrapbook and Card Makers and Journaling world for over 25 Years~!

* TIP JAR*

DONATE: Do you like what you see?, did it help you grow? Leave a little tip, to let me know. In case you would like to leave a tip to help keep all the freebies coming, safe and on one site. Thank you.





Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Creations...

This "Boss" card created by Sara on the Design Team....With the Peace Love and R and R set that I still need to put in the store...lol


These two fabulous cards were created by Di using some of my vintage images.

This sweet card created by Angela on the Design Team using the Sell It Set...

12 comments:

  1. These are just fabulous. I especially love the first one...that image is lovely and the red just POPS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous cards again from the Design Team:) Sandra H

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love, love, love the sentiment on the elephant card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So beautiful...your followers are so creative!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Phenomenal creations ladies!! Keep em coming!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a lovely collection of creations!! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks Paulette for including my cards and to everyone for their kind comments. Di. xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are wonderful! Those elephants cracked me up. Sara's card is just awesome too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, I laughed at the elephant card! Love it! Thank you for sharing all of the cards.

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOVE the elephants! They are all great cards!

    ReplyDelete
  11. These creations are totally fabulous! The hippie one really speaks to me...has me humming the song Aquarius...uh oh...I think my age is starting to show lol.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such great cards from your dt's. I particulary like the elephant one by Di, gave me quite a chuckle. :)
    Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they are appreciated.
Paulette