Digi Stamps, Vintage Images, Digi Images, Image Transfers, Printables... everything for your paper crafting needs. New images and word art are posted every day.



Your "go to" blog for beauty, inspiration, digi goodness and new ideas! Serving the Digi Scrapbook and Card Makers and Journaling world for over 25 Years~!

* TIP JAR*

DONATE: Do you like what you see?, did it help you grow? Leave a little tip, to let me know. In case you would like to leave a tip to help keep all the freebies coming, safe and on one site. Thank you.





Monday, July 11, 2011

Cheer Up the Lonely.....



How about just sending them a big smile~!
I can think of a bunch of images to go with this one....
Have fun~!
DOWNLOAD
Paulette

22 comments:

  1. Thanks for the freebie! Love that gator's smile, but I wouldn't want to meet him. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. HA... love the crocodile with this onE!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yep, I can see this with a bunch of images. Wish I had one of a horse or donkey showing all of its teeth--well, I DO have a calendar pic like that! Thanks, Paulette, for the great sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love saying with the gator picture

    ReplyDelete
  5. thank you! This will go perfectly for a friend who is having dentures put in!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun photo to go with the sentiment! Made me giggle!
    Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hmmm - have tried twice and it is not showing in the download box :-(

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great picture- love this sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  9. LMBO! Love this - especially with the croc!
    Thanks Paulette!

    P.S. Hi Maxine - it usually still downloads ok even when it's not showing up in the box. Just open it up after saving it to check. Hope that helps!

    ReplyDelete
  10. That made me laugh, not sure I'd want a croc's pearly whites up that close though LOL

    Thanks for a great sentiment Paulette xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great saying.

    TYFS

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh my, this one totally makes me smile!

    ReplyDelete
  13. LOL...I love your alligator pic! It is so perfect for this wonderful sentiment (or visa versa lol). Thanks so much.

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is great... Thanks so much.

    ReplyDelete
  15. And here are the pearly whites! The one time I decide to start at the beginning of missed posts, I find the sentiment of what I pictured with the previous sentiment.

    Thanks, Paulette.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love this, especially with the image you shared. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they are appreciated.
Paulette