Digi Stamps, Vintage Images, Digi Images, Image Transfers, Printables... everything for your paper crafting needs. New images and word art are posted every day.



Your "go to" blog for beauty, inspiration, digi goodness and new ideas! Serving the Digi Scrapbook and Card Makers and Journaling world for over 25 Years~!

* TIP JAR*

DONATE: Do you like what you see?, did it help you grow? Leave a little tip, to let me know. In case you would like to leave a tip to help keep all the freebies coming, safe and on one site. Thank you.





Sunday, July 17, 2011

Birthday Time~!


I just found out it was one of my Design Team Members Birthdays yesterday~!
Woohoooo~! Happy Birthday KAREN~!
I made her some presents and wanted to share them with all of you.
First present........I spared no expense buying this brand new, not yet released perfume called Ice. My own design~! lol
Enjoy~!
DOWNLOAD
Paulette

16 comments:

  1. Awww thank you so much Paulette! How very sweet of you!! :0) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Paulette and Happy Birthday Karen!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful bottle, reminds me of my grandmothers dresser top... Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a lovely gift. thanks so much.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday to Karen! What a beautiful gift - thank you Paulette.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you again another great freebie:) Sandra H

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm sure Karen loves the color as much as I do. Thank you!! Happy Birthday Karen. Ihope your rain stopped.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely. Thank you. Happy Birthday to Karen

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful image.

    TYFS

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy Birthday Karen. I love that she has the birthday...we get the gift. Thanks Paulette.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy Birthday to Karen and thank you for sharing her gifts with us Paulette xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy Birthday Karen! And thanks Paulette!

    ReplyDelete
  13. When I see Karen I'll smsell it lol thx for the fab image
    hugs
    Ildiko

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they are appreciated.
Paulette