Digi Stamps, Vintage Images, Digi Images, Image Transfers, Printables... everything for your paper crafting needs. New images and word art are posted every day.



Your "go to" blog for beauty, inspiration, digi goodness and new ideas! Serving the Digi Scrapbook and Card Makers and Journaling world for over 25 Years~!

* TIP JAR*

DONATE: Do you like what you see?, did it help you grow? Leave a little tip, to let me know. In case you would like to leave a tip to help keep all the freebies coming, safe and on one site. Thank you.





Thursday, July 14, 2011

800,000 Hits Goodie~!


Another Celebration Goodie~!
OK, OK, OK~!~! I got so much email today hoping that I was going to do Natl Nude Day~! lol.....apparently we have a bunch of closet nudists on the blog....lol
Here you go.........this is my Natl Nude Day contribution.......if anyone has any images that would work with this, email me the link ...
DOWNLOAD

Ha~! How did I do? lol
Check out some cute Nakation images HERE

23 comments:

  1. You did very well, as usual. I can totally see this being used with a cute digi of a baby with thier little bum out. I think Mo has one like that. Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You came up with a good one - congrats.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not bad! Not bad!

    Will go perfectly with Marlooney's naked lady yesterday!
    (Disguised as a Grown-up)

    Like you sentiment better with it!

    Thanks
    Gale

    ReplyDelete
  4. Grin. The only images I have are those in my mind of my own kids running around naked just because they think it's funny!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ha so glad you went for it Paulette!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so happy my dh didn't know what today was. The world is not ready for him. :)

    Thank you for the sentiment. I'll use it with the granddaughters.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks! This is one fun sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yes, definitely a baby with a cheeky bum.

    I did go on a nudist beach in Gran Canaria once and was surprised how freeing it was..... I was a fair bit younger then though LOL

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you so much for the fabulous freebies. hugs Shirleyx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very funny. and that website had some very cute nakation images!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great saying.

    TYFS

    ReplyDelete
  12. I was glad to see I wasn't the only one who would have voted for nat'l nude day. lol

    ReplyDelete
  13. LOL!! So cute with my nieces chubby baby bum pics!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you Paulette and thise nude images are aweet
    hugs
    Ildiko

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they are appreciated.
Paulette