Digi Stamps, Vintage Images, Digi Images, Image Transfers, Printables... everything for your paper crafting needs. New images and word art are posted every day.



Your "go to" blog for beauty, inspiration, digi goodness and new ideas! Serving the Digi Scrapbook and Card Makers and Journaling world for over 25 Years~!

* TIP JAR*

DONATE: Do you like what you see?, did it help you grow? Leave a little tip, to let me know. In case you would like to leave a tip to help keep all the freebies coming, safe and on one site. Thank you.





Saturday, June 25, 2011

New SECTION ... SALE

In the store..........
A SALE Section.......
You can check out what is on sale at the moment
HERE
They will disappear though and go back to the regular price....so get them while you see them.

2 comments:

  1. Hi,
    I don't think this is the right spot to post this but I need your expertise. For the past week, I try to view your web page and keep getting "kicked" off. It's only happening with TLC. I am sure I am just doing something wrong. Any ideas what I can change so I can visit the entire page?
    BTW, I absolutely love your work.
    Thanks,
    Kathy
    kathymccormack56 at g mail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry, I have no idea why this would be happening. I haven't had any problems.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they are appreciated.
Paulette