Digi Stamps, Vintage Images, Digi Images, Image Transfers, Printables... everything for your paper crafting needs. New images and word art are posted every day.



Your "go to" blog for beauty, inspiration, digi goodness and new ideas! Serving the Digi Scrapbook and Card Makers and Journaling world for over 25 Years~!

* TIP JAR*

DONATE: Do you like what you see?, did it help you grow? Leave a little tip, to let me know. In case you would like to leave a tip to help keep all the freebies coming, safe and on one site. Thank you.





Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Happy Tuesday~!

Good morning and Happy Tuesday~! Today is "Let it Go Day~!".....
Whatever is eating at you, it's probably not worth it. Today is the day to let go of your negative emotions and make peace with your past. It is also the 180th day of the year, and Natl Columnists Day.
There....you have sufficient trivia to get you through the day...lol
Enjoy letting it go~!
DOWNLOAD
Paulette



30 comments:

  1. Awesome post today and love the sentiment!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have two words for you: Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great sentiment, thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brilliant sentiment ...:) Sandra H

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a great sentiment and something I am learning to do myself.

    Thankyou xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it! It's something akin to forgetaboutit!! LOL Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this one. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Let go & let God.

    My personal mantra.

    D :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute sentiment to go with the great Vintage hot air balloon. Love them.Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a great sentiment - Thank you Paulette!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I could share this with a lot of people (and a great reminder for myself). Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love that one word! thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Smart advice but sometimes very hard to do. I think I need to make a card with this sentiment for someone. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 5 post on Jun. 29, 2011. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love it! You made me laugh.

    Thanks for all of the awesome word art.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thank you!
    I need to remeber this every day!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great words of advice-some of the best there are! Thanks, Paulette, for this great sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Whooo boy could I have used this yesterday! But I know that I'll need it in the future, Thank you!
    R/

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thanks for the sentiment! It goes very well with the balloon:)

    ReplyDelete
  20. This is such a great sentiment and so appropriate. Lots of hugs for this one.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Thank you so much for this one. I do have a few things I need to let go, but they were really "pounded" in me.

    ReplyDelete
  22. What a fab WA good for so many things
    oxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they are appreciated.
Paulette