Digi Stamps, Vintage Images, Digi Images, Image Transfers, Printables... everything for your paper crafting needs. New images and word art are posted every day.



Your "go to" blog for beauty, inspiration, digi goodness and new ideas! Serving the Digi Scrapbook and Card Makers and Journaling world for over 25 Years~!

* TIP JAR*

DONATE: Do you like what you see?, did it help you grow? Leave a little tip, to let me know. In case you would like to leave a tip to help keep all the freebies coming, safe and on one site. Thank you.





Saturday, May 7, 2011

SCAVENGER HUNT #3

EMAIL me and COMMENT under this post....
The name of the SIXTH item in the Angels section of my store...HERE
Put Hunt #3 in the subject line.

CLOSED


18 comments:

  1. Love all your digis. Thanks so much for sharing! Sending an email now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. More fun! I'm off to look for the right angel item! Thanks for all the goodies you have made available to us today.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for all you give so freely.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for everything!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the hunts! It's a great break from studying!

    Angel that Raises My Spirit

    ReplyDelete
  6. Always love these scavenger hunts. Thanks so much for the freebie.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks again for sharing your images, they are great!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for your generosity, I love playing along! =)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have emailed you and here is my comment... Love 'em.
    The first thing I do every night when I get on the computer is to check your blog and see what interesting things are new for the day... Thanks for all your time and effort and the freebies.
    Rubber hugs,
    Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yay...got in on the fun...although I should be heading to bed soon.

    Thanks for all the digis you so freely share with everyone....it is much appreciated!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Another hunt!! I've send my mail.
    Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you for this fun game and all you share so freely!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such beautiful designs, thank you so much! Fun on a Sunday - great! Hugs to you, Ellie Maggie x

    ReplyDelete
  14. E-mail on it's way
    Happy Mother's day Paulette
    hugs
    Ildiko

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thank you! What a wonderful Mother's Day gift!!! Thank you for being so kind!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they are appreciated.
Paulette