Digi Stamps, Vintage Images, Digi Images, Image Transfers, Printables... everything for your paper crafting needs. New images and word art are posted every day.



Your "go to" blog for beauty, inspiration, digi goodness and new ideas! Serving the Digi Scrapbook and Card Makers and Journaling world for over 25 Years~!

* TIP JAR*

DONATE: Do you like what you see?, did it help you grow? Leave a little tip, to let me know. In case you would like to leave a tip to help keep all the freebies coming, safe and on one site. Thank you.





Monday, May 16, 2011

Happy Monday.............

I did a lot of Father's day things in the last club.........and there are a couple sets in the store....
So this may be the only freebie one on the blog.

DOWNLOAD
Enjoy
Paulette

30 comments:

  1. Whoa, that reminds me I should start on the Father's Day cards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Paulette, that's going to help me out with my Father's Day creations! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute, got to get busy soon don't I. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is cute! Thanks!!
    ~Heidi Brawley

    ReplyDelete
  5. And I thank you for this lone father's day freebie. It is really cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for this sentiment, Paulette. Just in the nick of time as I'm finishing up my Father's Day cards for OWH (www.operationwritehome.org) - our deadline is May 21 which is Saturday - YIKES!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, is it here already?? Thank you for the gentle reminder and fabulous sentiment :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for the fathers day sentiments.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks, Paulette, for the great Father's Day sentiment! I don't have a father to honor any more but I do have son-in-laws who are dads so am sure the sentiment will get put to good use.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [17 May 02:15am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for the freebie...and the reminder to get going on those Father's Day cards...

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wonderful sentiment. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Good one Paulette! ~jeni :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Just crazy June is around the corner. Thank you for this cool sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Cricut Freebies Search List, under the Alpha(s),Word Art(s), Word Book(s) post on May. 18, 2011. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Just the sentiment I need for Father's day....Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh boy I don't even know when it is lol better check it in the diary, thx for the WA
    oxo

    ReplyDelete
  18. Awesome sentiment! Perfect for Father's Day! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they are appreciated.
Paulette