Digi Stamps, Vintage Images, Digi Images, Image Transfers, Printables... everything for your paper crafting needs. New images and word art are posted every day.



Your "go to" blog for beauty, inspiration, digi goodness and new ideas! Serving the Digi Scrapbook and Card Makers and Journaling world for over 25 Years~!

* TIP JAR*

DONATE: Do you like what you see?, did it help you grow? Leave a little tip, to let me know. In case you would like to leave a tip to help keep all the freebies coming, safe and on one site. Thank you.





Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Happy Wednesday~!


I seem to be really loving vintage these days.....Maybe it's an age thing.....as you get older you long for the days that were?.....or maybe as you get older you truly appreciate the beauty? Whatever the reason, it is calling to me at the moment.
I also have a huge desire to thrift shop, and then paint everything I purchased white, and glaze it with a golden brown color.
So that is why you are seeing more vintage from me lately.....it is comfortable at the moment. And those of you that have been following for a while.....know if nothing else, I am eclectic~! So stay tuned, because vintage could change to something else at any moment.
Like this morning....lol...........going with retro.
Enjoy~!
DOWNLOAD
Paulette

20 comments:

  1. That is funny you say that, as I have just recently started loving everything vintage too, and that is a relatively new thing! Love this fun sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wish there was still more of that! Thanks for the great sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also love vintage. I think as we get older we just get more appreciative of the past we were too busy to enjoy at that moment!

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is so true, and so awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm enjoying the journey Paulette! Thanks for the sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Vintage is great! I also love the thrill of the hunt @ thrift shops! give me a day of that over anything!!

    TY!!

    D :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. For me I have to say with age I learnt to truly appreciate the beauty, and you know Vintage is me so keep bringing them
    hugs
    Ildiko

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great sentiment. I love vintage as well, or anything you offer! Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh My .. isn't that the truth! lol Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [07 Apr 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fantastic!! This is perfect for so many people I know!! Loving your vintage creations!!
    Thank you
    Esme x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fantastic sentiment, I love it!! "Thank You"

    ReplyDelete
  13. LOVE the vintage! Thank you so much.

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is awesome! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love all the phases you go through. Makes it all the more interesting and fun. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they are appreciated.
Paulette