Digi Stamps, Vintage Images, Digi Images, Image Transfers, Printables... everything for your paper crafting needs. New images and word art are posted every day.



Your "go to" blog for beauty, inspiration, digi goodness and new ideas! Serving the Digi Scrapbook and Card Makers and Journaling world for over 25 Years~!

* TIP JAR*

DONATE: Do you like what you see?, did it help you grow? Leave a little tip, to let me know. In case you would like to leave a tip to help keep all the freebies coming, safe and on one site. Thank you.





Tuesday, April 12, 2011

For DEAR Day...........


Drop Everything and Read a Book...

DOWNLOAD
Enjoy~!
Paulette

21 comments:

  1. This is adorable... Love it. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this image, thank you so much!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So very cute. Reminds me of a vintage picture of my son. He loved books since the day he could toddle over to pick one up to bring to me to read to him.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [13 Apr 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the images, the sentiments and the original papers!!!

    Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a dear image. I love it thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks a lot for the super cute image

    ReplyDelete
  8. This image is so adorable, thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really like this one. Love my books and now really loving my Kindle. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is a really cute image. Thanks so much.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you so much Paulette, he's absolutely darling.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love my books, too! And I love this image! Thanks, Paulette!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks a bunch! Trying to catch up here.....

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they are appreciated.
Paulette