Digi Stamps, Vintage Images, Digi Images, Image Transfers, Printables... everything for your paper crafting needs. New images and word art are posted every day.



Your "go to" blog for beauty, inspiration, digi goodness and new ideas! Serving the Digi Scrapbook and Card Makers and Journaling world for over 25 Years~!

* TIP JAR*

DONATE: Do you like what you see?, did it help you grow? Leave a little tip, to let me know. In case you would like to leave a tip to help keep all the freebies coming, safe and on one site. Thank you.





Thursday, March 31, 2011




Some beauties from Candy on the Design Team....
I love all of them....but the one with the map is my most fav~!
Thank you.

8 comments:

  1. Great cards. I love the first one, would be great in a scrapbook too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, they're all good, but the top one has something special.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! The one with the map became my fav once I finished it. I could think of 4 or 5 more ideas for those images. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous cards Candy. My fave is the 1st one cuz I love to incorporate maps in my work.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful cards Candy - love the map one the most too - just love how she pops off the page!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Is the map a digi or stamp? I love it and have been looking for something like it.
    ~ Vicki

    ReplyDelete
  7. Paulette, I found it and just placed an order. Thanks!
    ~ Vicki

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they are appreciated.
Paulette