Digi Stamps, Vintage Images, Digi Images, Image Transfers, Printables... everything for your paper crafting needs. New images and word art are posted every day.



Your "go to" blog for beauty, inspiration, digi goodness and new ideas! Serving the Digi Scrapbook and Card Makers and Journaling world for over 25 Years~!

* TIP JAR*

DONATE: Do you like what you see?, did it help you grow? Leave a little tip, to let me know. In case you would like to leave a tip to help keep all the freebies coming, safe and on one site. Thank you.





Saturday, March 26, 2011

Name that Sentiment....


One last pick that was sent in for a sentiment...
Works perfectly~! lol....if I do say so myself.
Enjoy~!
DOWNLOAD
Paulette

Sentiment by ME~!
Image from Whimsy Stamps

28 comments:

  1. Paulette, this sentiment is great! It definitely matches the image you were given! I'll have to see if I can find an image that matches it as well. Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [27 Mar 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a hoot! I love it.. Thanks much.

    ReplyDelete
  4. this CAT loves this image.

    cat s.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you, I love it love it love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Our pup Muttuteena does that exactly! thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank You so much... :)

    Ash...
    (http://hastkala-oceanichope.blogspot.com/)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey Paullette - haven't been by in awhile just wanted to say hi and thank you for this funny sentiment. I love it!

    Hugs - Jen

    ReplyDelete
  9. Darling- love this sentiment- I can think of more than one way to use it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you for this sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you so much , with hugs Shirleyxxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks very much for the fun sentiment!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very cute! ~ Thank you!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great sentiment for this digi. Thank you for sharing this.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh my goodness...this is just too cute! Thank you so much for sharing your wonderful howling dog with us.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Ooops...meant to say something to howl about sentiment lol

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love this!! Thank you so much for your wonderful contribution to my OWH stamping mission! Your site is a blessing to me and many others!

    www.stampingwithamission.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. What a fun sentiment! Thanks Paulette!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they are appreciated.
Paulette