
Good Morning and Happy Sunday!
Today is Quirky Country Music Song Titles Day!
I love this one~! Title of a county song written by Roger Miller.
I remember a lot of cute images out there that will fit this one perfectly.
Enjoy~!
DOWNLOAD
Paulette
Today is Quirky Country Music Song Titles Day!
I love this one~! Title of a county song written by Roger Miller.
I remember a lot of cute images out there that will fit this one perfectly.
Enjoy~!
DOWNLOAD
Paulette
Love this! Love quirky country songs too.
ReplyDeleteSo true.
ReplyDeleteThank you for sharing.
Naush
LOL...thank you.
ReplyDeleteThank you so much , with hugs Shirleyxxx
ReplyDeleteThank you!
ReplyDeleteThanks, Paulette! I recognize that line!
ReplyDeleteThis is so clever & quirky! Thanks :)
ReplyDeleteThat's a cute WA! Thank you.
ReplyDeleteFabulous saying, thanks for sharing.
ReplyDeleteCounty songs certainly have lots of quirky titles! You come up with great sentiments fast that I can come up with cards to put them on! Thanks for another great one.
ReplyDeleteR/
Ahhh, that's lovely, Thank You!
ReplyDeleteLove it! Thanks.
ReplyDeleteAbsolutely GREAT one! Thank you Paulette.
ReplyDeleteThanks!
ReplyDeleteThank you!
ReplyDeleteToo funny.. Thanks.
ReplyDeleteThank you so much for the sentiment!
ReplyDeleteSome of them are just crazy! Thank you!
ReplyDeleteI have a stamp or two that will go with this one... Thank you!
ReplyDeleteThis will be great for some OWH cards. Thanks!
ReplyDelete