Digi Stamps, Vintage Images, Digi Images, Image Transfers, Printables... everything for your paper crafting needs. New images and word art are posted every day.



Your "go to" blog for beauty, inspiration, digi goodness and new ideas! Serving the Digi Scrapbook and Card Makers and Journaling world for over 25 Years~!

* TIP JAR*

DONATE: Do you like what you see?, did it help you grow? Leave a little tip, to let me know. In case you would like to leave a tip to help keep all the freebies coming, safe and on one site. Thank you.





Sunday, March 27, 2011

Cat Nap


My buddy that keeps me company while I am creating....
Garfield

20 comments:

  1. Awww Garfield is shoo cute !!
    I have two furry friends who are always around for me.
    Naush

    ReplyDelete
  2. Big orange tabbies are the BEST!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwww. He reminds me of my Dear Sweet Fido! I miss him. He has been gone 3 years. :( Give Garfield an extra snuggle from me. Hugs...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh do you know how much trouble you'll be in if he finds out you posted that picture?! Too funny, please give him a scratch behind the ear from me.
    R/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooooh he's too cute. I have two little "helpers" who are always getting into mischief.

    Hugs
    Penni
    X

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aaaaw! Garfield is GORGEOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  7. lol...what an adorable cat! My cat is always asleep on my crafting chair and gets quite mad at me when I have to move him so I can craft lol.

    ReplyDelete
  8. He looks gorgeous! In my house that tummy would be getting tickled..

    ReplyDelete
  9. Too cute!! I had to have my last girl put to sleep a year ago and I still miss the fuzzy face and purrs. Give him a squeeze for me.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just love garfield can he come visit me.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wahaa! He looks just like our cat!

    ReplyDelete
  12. He is really too cute for words!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. So adorable and what a great influence to your creativity.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Awww, how sweet!!! Thank you for sharing the pic of your furbaby!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they are appreciated.
Paulette