Digi Stamps, Vintage Images, Digi Images, Image Transfers, Printables... everything for your paper crafting needs. New images and word art are posted every day.



Your "go to" blog for beauty, inspiration, digi goodness and new ideas! Serving the Digi Scrapbook and Card Makers and Journaling world for over 25 Years~!

* TIP JAR*

DONATE: Do you like what you see?, did it help you grow? Leave a little tip, to let me know. In case you would like to leave a tip to help keep all the freebies coming, safe and on one site. Thank you.





Friday, February 18, 2011

TGIF~!


Happy Freezing Friday everyone~!
My fingers are frozen....and I can't type if I wear gloves...lol............we've tried it.
Perfect indoor movie day....rain....fireplace....movie.........and hot tea, oh and the laptop~! lol....Doesn't that sound perfect~!
What's your day gonna be like?
Enjoy~!
DOWNLOAD
Paulette

23 comments:

  1. Beautiful. One day when my niece turns 21 this one will be very handy.
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like my friday! I woke up at 5 this morning to 23 degrees! It was cold and everything was white frosted outside! It was so beautiful!!! But cold!!!!
    Try to stay warm!!!
    HUGS,
    ~Angela~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Today my kids are out of school and we are looking at a warm 79 degrees today. So we have made plans to go to the park with some friends this afternoon. I will send warm thoughts your way!!! Thanks for the sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute, cute, cute, Paulette!

    This comes just in time for my granddaughter's 21st birthday in May.

    Thanks a bunch!
    Huggies ~ Sharron♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a wonderful design...TFS :) Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you honey - this is one of those sentiments you can always do wtih having in your stash!
    It's blooming cold and wet and horrid here too.xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope you warm up, Paulette. Thank you for the great word art. My niece turns 21 this year, so I'll be putting it to good use.

    I'm just spending a quiet day inside today. Not feeling too well.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great to have for those turning twenty one cards. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  9. An awesome accent for a 21st birthday layout! Thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your timing is impeccable. My son will be 21 in just a few days! Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I had my granddaughter from Thursday until today. Every time I tried to get on my laptop, she wanted to see butterflies or airplanes or helicopters. For some reason, feeding my blog addiction was not in her list of things to do. :)

    Thank you for the word art.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks, Paulette! I'm sure I'll have opportunity to use this one of these days. :o) The oldest grandson is just 11, but you never can tell who else might need a 21st birthday card.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Perfect timing - ny niece turns 21 next week!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Super cute. Thanks so much for sharing. =)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks again, Paulette! Will use this on my DIL's BD card!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they are appreciated.
Paulette