Digi Stamps, Vintage Images, Digi Images, Image Transfers, Printables... everything for your paper crafting needs. New images and word art are posted every day.



Your "go to" blog for beauty, inspiration, digi goodness and new ideas! Serving the Digi Scrapbook and Card Makers and Journaling world for over 25 Years~!

* TIP JAR*

DONATE: Do you like what you see?, did it help you grow? Leave a little tip, to let me know. In case you would like to leave a tip to help keep all the freebies coming, safe and on one site. Thank you.





Monday, February 14, 2011

More Happy Valentines Day~!


17 comments:

  1. I wish I had the energy to go dancing. I wish my husband would dance. I'll use this as a hint. :) Maybe I can get him to hold me up today and I can pretend we are dancing.

    Thank you, Paulette.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for this beautiful image.
    I love the design with the couple and the heart behind them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you very much for this beautiful image!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for this adorable image. It's perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for the pretty freebie Paulette.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you. This is perfect for a Valentine's Day card for my husband.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so pretty. Can use for more than just Valentines Day. Thank You.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [15 Feb 12:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you! And Happy Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Cricut Freebies Search List, under the Digital Stamp post on Feb. 15, 2011. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks so much! I have a SIL that is a ballroom dancer.....wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks, Paulette, for this beautiful & romantic image!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they are appreciated.
Paulette