Digi Stamps, Vintage Images, Digi Images, Image Transfers, Printables... everything for your paper crafting needs. New images and word art are posted every day.



Your "go to" blog for beauty, inspiration, digi goodness and new ideas! Serving the Digi Scrapbook and Card Makers and Journaling world for over 25 Years~!

* TIP JAR*

DONATE: Do you like what you see?, did it help you grow? Leave a little tip, to let me know. In case you would like to leave a tip to help keep all the freebies coming, safe and on one site. Thank you.





Monday, February 21, 2011

Let's Play #4..............

10 Posts to a Goodie
Go to my store.....Digi Stamp/Watermark Section, and tell me the name of your favorite set from that section.....Post it in the comments....
When we reach 10 comments I will post a goodie~!

Keep watching because I will post more, and these will only stay up for a little while....then they will be Poof~!


Poof ... It's Gone

34 comments:

  1. In the Simply Put set, "sympathy" is misspelled

    ReplyDelete
  2. My Fave is Simply Put. Also like Vertical.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like Simply Put - so many useful sentiments in that one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My fav is the "In sympathy" set!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm not exactly following the directions, and I hope that you don't mind... I think my favs from that section are: God Bless You and Blessings from Sentiment Strips #3, Wishes digi, and It's Only a Number set...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! How did I miss that section when I was looking through your lovely store this weekend? Tough choice, but my favorite would be the Wishes: digi stamp and sentiment. Beautiful work.

    ReplyDelete
  7. My fav one is "The bees have it"
    hugs
    Ildiko

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'd say sentiment circles but I also like the bees have it :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi, Paulette

    Must say it is hard to choose because there is quite a few to choose.

    I like the circular personalised watermark, they so different.
    Secondly I really like the Cicrcular Set...Wishing You....

    Keep up the good work! Your stuff is lovely!
    Hugs Kobie

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh! Too hard to choose. Those "Personalized Handmade By Stamps" are especially gorgeous...

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have to choose just one? LOL I think it would be It's only a number.....too fun!

    ReplyDelete
  12. My favorite is the Simply Put set.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you! I've hit refresh about a million times waiting for the digi to pop up. I'm supposed to be working on a card... :(

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love this image! Brings back some great memories of my childhood.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love "Hugs Help". Thank you for this lovely girl.; )

    ReplyDelete
  16. I like "Simply Put! It's great for so many different cards.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oops, I missed getting the third one. My tough luck! :)

    Thank you for this one!

    ReplyDelete
  18. What a precious young lady. It is sweet of you to share. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wishes is beautiful - love your drawings!

    ReplyDelete
  20. She's sweet, thanks Paulette!
    R/

    ReplyDelete
  21. So sweet! Thank you and thanks for the fun game.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Although the link is gone, my favorite is the "Bee" set because my name means "bee." :o) Thanks for all you do!

    ReplyDelete
  23. The vintage girl is so sweet swinging - thank you Paulette, you are the best!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they are appreciated.
Paulette