Digi Stamps, Vintage Images, Digi Images, Image Transfers, Printables... everything for your paper crafting needs. New images and word art are posted every day.



Your "go to" blog for beauty, inspiration, digi goodness and new ideas! Serving the Digi Scrapbook and Card Makers and Journaling world for over 25 Years~!

* TIP JAR*

DONATE: Do you like what you see?, did it help you grow? Leave a little tip, to let me know. In case you would like to leave a tip to help keep all the freebies coming, safe and on one site. Thank you.





Sunday, February 6, 2011

Let's Party~!


What could be more different than a Man's Superbowl Party~!???
A BARBIE PARTY~!
Here's how it will work.......I will ask trivia questions about BARBIE.....you answer the question in the comments section.........
When I have 5 correct answers posted or 10 Comments.....I will post the prize....
I won't post the comments until I post the prize....so keep posting comments....make sense?

FIRST BARBIE QUESTION...

What is Barbie's full name?

Correct answer...........Barbara Millicent Roberts
Although I like Debra's answer also...lol

DOWNLOAD

23 comments:

  1. Barbara-I don't have a job but I have a corvette a dream house and a plane-Smith LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, Barbie's full name is Barbie Millicent Roberts Or Barbara Millicent Roberts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Barbra Millicent Roberts

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ya!!! Forget guys...they smell...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh another game! Only I'm starting late. :)

    Paulette, my husband told me we want Green Bay to win. So inspite of their colors, I guess I'll be pulling for Green Bay. Just thought I'd let you know.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun idea!!! I adored my Barbies when I was little. When I have a grand daughter some day, I'll have a reason to play with them once again. lol Thank you for the beautiful image.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [07 Feb 12:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  8. I was 5 when I got my Barbie. She wasn't the first Barbie, but close to it. Played with her LOTS. Now my oldest daughter has my Barbie, my Ken and my Skipper (Barbie's little sister). Thanks for the great image, Paulette! All 4 of my granddaughters have lots of Barbies now.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very pretty image...thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wonderful image, thank you for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  11. I really enjoy your images and the trivia, too. Most of them I don't know or am too late to guess! Thanks for the entertainment.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Far too late to join in but the Barbie Trivia is fun, thank you so much for this gorgeou image.

    ReplyDelete
  13. These barbie ones are sooooooooo fab, I never had one ;-) I used to play with my cousin's she had loads,thank you Paulette
    hugs
    Ildiko

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they are appreciated.
Paulette