Digi Stamps, Vintage Images, Digi Images, Image Transfers, Printables... everything for your paper crafting needs. New images and word art are posted every day.



Your "go to" blog for beauty, inspiration, digi goodness and new ideas! Serving the Digi Scrapbook and Card Makers and Journaling world for over 25 Years~!

* TIP JAR*

DONATE: Do you like what you see?, did it help you grow? Leave a little tip, to let me know. In case you would like to leave a tip to help keep all the freebies coming, safe and on one site. Thank you.





Thursday, February 24, 2011

Happy

Natl Tortilla Chip Day~!
I'll take mine with guacamole~! or melted cheese please.

Paulette

15 comments:

  1. me too! Someone told me it was margarita day (my fav)! I guess I should have had both?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmmm...I could eat them everyday. I love the ones with a hint of Jalapeno. Yum!

    ReplyDelete
  3. melted cheese topped with sour cream and guac please!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yum....I like mine with my special dip. (sour cream, chili beans & salsa baked with 3 cheeses on top)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'll have the sour cream and cheese and leave the guacamole for you ladies then!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'll join you, Paulette!

    We had enough snow this morning to cancel school. However, you must understand that requires a whole 1/4". (It melted long ago.)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Take mine with beef, onions and tons of really spicy salsa!

    Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think this is going to be dinner! thanks for the idea...DH will thank you too...he loves em'

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm a all or nothing. It's gotta be with cheese, tomatoes, lettuce, meat, etc.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like mine with melted cheese and salsa.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Guacamole AND cheese of course :-)
    YUM

    ReplyDelete
  12. Just one question...where do you come up with these lol? I could have these every day...but unlike Candy...hold the Jalapeno's ;)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Guacamole or salsa for me, please. We have some mango salsa that's really good.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they are appreciated.
Paulette