Digi Stamps, Vintage Images, Digi Images, Image Transfers, Printables... everything for your paper crafting needs. New images and word art are posted every day.


Become a Follower, over there on the left, under CRAFTING BUDDIES, for additional Exclusive Follower Goodies~!

Your "go to" blog for beauty, inspiration, digi goodness and new ideas! Serving the Digi Scrapbook and Card Makers world for over 20 Years~!

* TIP JAR*

DONATE: Do you like what you see?, did it help you grow? Leave a little tip, to let me know. In case you would like to leave a tip to help keep all the freebies coming, safe and on one site. Thank you.





Thursday, February 12, 2015

Free Valentine Printable....

Happy Valentines everyone~!
This is sized to use as a frameable printable.  Or resize for a card front.  I think this would work for a friend also.


Love how it turned out~!
Enjoy~!
Click on image then right click and save as....
Let me know if you LOVE it~!


33 comments:

Granmargaret said...

I love it. Thank you Paulette.

Maxine D said...

Fabulous - thanks Paulette.
Blessings
Maxine

Lisa Lynn said...

I like it, thanks

Desire Fourie said...

Wow this is stunning Paulette. Awesome word art here xxx thanks so much.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Marion Rivas said...

Love it, thank you!!

Maryann Laursen said...

Thanks sooo much for this beauty here and also for yesterday freebie as well, that I first saw here today.
Have a wonderful week-end now to you and all the exstremely talaented girls, that share sooo much great inspiration with us here too all the time.

Kathleen said...

I do love everything about this one...the fonts, the art and the layout! Thanks so much, a job well done!

Carol Dee said...

Beautiful, thanks.

KraftyKoolKat said...

Thank you so much sweetie. Have a good weekend.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Anonymous said...

Thanks.

Anonymous said...

lovely thought...thannks....and
happy valentines to you....
bettimae

susan said...

Thank you! It's a wonderful image.

(AJ) ArtJypsy said...

Love this saying. Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous said...

Fab freebie,
Thank you love Christine in Italy xx

Diana said...

Love it. Very good, thank you.

hoptownracer1 said...

So pretty! Awesome!!! Thank you!

Faith A said...

YEP! I LOVE it. Thank you

Faith A said...

What a beautiful image and sentiment. Thank you

April Rogers said...

Sweet! Perfect too. Thank you so much, this is going on my anniversary card this year.
xo Nana

Diane said...

Very cool! I do love it!

Decosse's Dynamite Doodles said...

Very sweet. Thanks so much.

Kiwi said...

I love it,thank you!

Edwina said...

Thank you. I had never thought about that we close our eyes to laugh. Now I will pay attention to that. Thank you for this digi sentiment. Edwina Brown

Lynne aka Her Craftiness said...

I love love love this!!!!! It would make a beautiful framed piece of art!!!

dottielottie said...

I love it! thank you x

Anonymous said...

I'll be saving this for next year's Valentines. Love it, thank you.

Donna Ellis said...

how wonderful to combine both sentiments and flourishes AND hearts AND flowers! Yes, it is AMAZING! thanks so much. hugs, de

Crafting Vicky said...

ahhhh awesome!

Rob I said...

this is fantastic and very creative. Thanks for sharing

Adriana said...

Lovely! Thanks.

Beth said...

So very sweet . . . and the perfect addition to a card (either inside OR out!) . . .

Anonymous said...

Love this! Thank you so much.
Carol O

Charlene said...

I love it...and such a true sentiment. Thanks for sharing it.