Digi Stamps, Vintage Images, Digi Images, Image Transfers, Printables... everything for your paper crafting needs. New images and word art are posted every day.



Your "go to" blog for beauty, inspiration, digi goodness and new ideas! Serving the Digi Scrapbook and Card Makers and Journaling world for over 25 Years~!

* TIP JAR*

DONATE: Do you like what you see?, did it help you grow? Leave a little tip, to let me know. In case you would like to leave a tip to help keep all the freebies coming, safe and on one site. Thank you.





Thursday, February 10, 2011

Happy Thursday~!


Good Cold Morning from CA~!.... It has been so windy for the last couple of days. Usually when we get winds like this, they only last a day or two at most....but these have been going on alllllll week..........so not good for the hair style~!
Although you can get that sexy wind blown look with no effort at all ........ lol
Enjoy your day~!
I'm seeing this as a corner frame type thing
DOWNLOAD
Paulette

17 comments:

  1. Frosty, foggy morning for me. But the sun should come out and take care of those.

    Thank you for the sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, perfect for a get well card!
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah, perfect for a get well card.
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Girl you're a mind reader this is exactly what I needed for a card I'm doing!!
    Thank you so much Paulette.xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for this great sentiment! Have a terrific day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Cricut Freebies Search List, under the Alpha(s),Word Art(s), Word Book(s) post on Feb. 10, 2011. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ok this is the top right corner can we have a matching WA for a bottom left corner, maybe not the same but something goes with this, hehehe, I don't ask much do I lol
    I love this, thank you Paulette
    hugs
    Ildiko

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really like the corner "fit" of this sentiment! Great idea! Thanks, Paulette!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks again, Paulette! I will definitely be using this image!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they are appreciated.
Paulette