Digi Stamps, Vintage Images, Digi Images, Image Transfers, Printables... everything for your paper crafting needs. New images and word art are posted every day.



Your "go to" blog for beauty, inspiration, digi goodness and new ideas! Serving the Digi Scrapbook and Card Makers and Journaling world for over 25 Years~!

* TIP JAR*

DONATE: Do you like what you see?, did it help you grow? Leave a little tip, to let me know. In case you would like to leave a tip to help keep all the freebies coming, safe and on one site. Thank you.





Tuesday, February 15, 2011

BLOG HOP~!

I am putting together a BLOG HOP of followers that have used one of my freebies or products on their blog (created within the last couple of days)
It will be this weekend.
Sooooooooooooooooo, if you have a creation on your blog using something I created, email me with the link and I will check it out..........
You may be part of the Blog hop.....
Which could mean lots of visitors to your blog~! Fame and Notoriety~!
Please title the email to me............"I WANT TO HOP"
THANK YOU .... I have all the HOPPERS.....CLOSED
Watch for the Hop this weekend~!
tlc4lo@ca.rr.com

8 comments:

  1. How exciting! I've just emailed you my link to see what you think!

    Esme x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Curious on whether you are going to post a post on what's been in the digi club so far or if we have to see it when it ends to see what was in it... curioius TIA

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bummer. I just sent you mine. Maybe another time

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh no! I just finished my card and was about to post it for this. :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. I look forward to seeing lots of TLC images and sentiments over the weekend- fun idea!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can't wait to see all of the creativity using your creations!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they are appreciated.
Paulette