Digi Stamps, Vintage Images, Digi Images, Image Transfers, Printables... everything for your paper crafting needs. New images and word art are posted every day.



Your "go to" blog for beauty, inspiration, digi goodness and new ideas! Serving the Digi Scrapbook and Card Makers and Journaling world for over 25 Years~!

* TIP JAR*

DONATE: Do you like what you see?, did it help you grow? Leave a little tip, to let me know. In case you would like to leave a tip to help keep all the freebies coming, safe and on one site. Thank you.





Wednesday, January 12, 2011


That collage was kind of fun to put together...lol............there may be some more of those.
Happy Wednesday~!
Enjoy today's freebie.
DOWNLOAD
Paulette

28 comments:

  1. Oh I love this! Thank you so much!
    Juliexx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this sentiment with that gorgeous collage image!! Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE, love, LOVE this one Paulette!!
    So fun...thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Paulette - will go lovely with your owl - so generous of you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How is your weather? Ours is now a typical Oregon winter day...rain.

    Thank you for the word art.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Perfect for yesterday's image. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Way kewl - wonderful, nicely done. That I can picture for one of my seniors - we all call him the "OLD HOOT", yup, I can see a chocolate bar coming his way.
    THANKS SO MUCH,
    Toby

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so cool thanks
    hugs
    Ildiko

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the freebies!!! Thank you so much. Hope your wrist is feeling much better.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Waaaay cool! LOVE that the image is below it!! YAY!!

    D :)

    TY VVVV M!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. My goodness! I don't drop by for a few days and it takes a long time to go through what I missed! Thanks so much for your generosity.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for this terrific word art to go with the collage. How is your wrist, Paulette? I'm continuing to pray for you.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fabulous!! Thanks so much for sharing your beautiful work! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. haha, thanks, I love it for my collection of owl stamps!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Cricut Freebies Search List, under the Alpha(s),Word Art(s), Word Book(s) post on Jan. 13, 2011. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow- great sentiment and great owl= Thank You again!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Your sentiments are awesome! Thank You!

    ReplyDelete
  18. OHHHHH, I love this one. I have a friend that I need this sentiment fits perfectly. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love quotes with puns. I have a few good images that will match with this as well.

    Thanks so much.

    Lisa D.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they are appreciated.
Paulette