Digi Stamps, Vintage Images, Digi Images, Image Transfers, Printables... everything for your paper crafting needs. New images and word art are posted every day.



Your "go to" blog for beauty, inspiration, digi goodness and new ideas! Serving the Digi Scrapbook and Card Makers and Journaling world for over 25 Years~!

* TIP JAR*

DONATE: Do you like what you see?, did it help you grow? Leave a little tip, to let me know. In case you would like to leave a tip to help keep all the freebies coming, safe and on one site. Thank you.





Sunday, January 1, 2012

Something New....


Doodles from the Heart..... (wordart and an image all in one)
Hopefully this will become a series. I think this would be so pretty as a card set or colored and framed as a gift. I am really excited about these.
You can check out the first set
HERE
Enjoy~!
and would love to know what you think.....
email me if you have suggestions.
Paulette

5 comments:

  1. This is cute. I think it would be a nice series.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Paulette, those are really nice. Perfect for the "Fruit of the Spirit." I can see them framed and given as a gift. Hmmm...:-D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your doodles are wonderful! I am adding them to my wish list! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love, love, love your Doodles from the Heart, Paulette. I'll definitely be buying some when I feel better and get back to crafting.

    ReplyDelete
  5. payday hurry up and get here:) i LOVE these too. i've been thinking about making sets of greeting cards for gifts this year...these will be first on my list. thanks so much paulette:)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they are appreciated.
Paulette