Digi Stamps, Vintage Images, Digi Images, Image Transfers, Printables... everything for your paper crafting needs. New images and word art are posted every day.



Your "go to" blog for beauty, inspiration, digi goodness and new ideas! Serving the Digi Scrapbook and Card Makers and Journaling world for over 25 Years~!

* TIP JAR*

DONATE: Do you like what you see?, did it help you grow? Leave a little tip, to let me know. In case you would like to leave a tip to help keep all the freebies coming, safe and on one site. Thank you.





Sunday, January 30, 2011

Freebie....




Creating some SVG files...
To use with the cricut...
You can download them
HERE
and
HERE

13 comments:

  1. I just got the Make the Cut (as a gift)- I really have to brush up on my Cricut first...LOL when I download, I get a big long HTML code- is that what I should see??? Love this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't have cricut boo hoo well maybe I can ask one for Xmas, how many days left, less then 350 now lol
    hugs
    Ildz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow SVGs! Now you are really speaking to my heart. I addicted to them!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you! I have the Make the Cut software and I can't wait to play with these. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Shelly....It worked OK for me....should open and give you a box to resize it.

    Paulette

    ReplyDelete
  6. Shelly you need to save it to your computer and then open it in the Make the Cut software. It worked for me too! I am getting read to cut it out. Thanks again Paulette!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I don't have the Make the Cut (yet) but I'm still collecting files for when I do.

    Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [31 Jan 12:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oooh! Can't wait to try these Paulette. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi- back again-it worked fine this time- I hope to play tomorrow or Wednesday- Thank You again!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ha ha, I didn't notice this was an SVG, but had planned on importing and cutting it with SCAL! Thanks for reading my mind!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they are appreciated.
Paulette