Digi Stamps, Vintage Images, Digi Images, Image Transfers, Printables... everything for your paper crafting needs. New images and word art are posted every day.



Your "go to" blog for beauty, inspiration, digi goodness and new ideas! Serving the Digi Scrapbook and Card Makers and Journaling world for over 25 Years~!

* TIP JAR*

DONATE: Do you like what you see?, did it help you grow? Leave a little tip, to let me know. In case you would like to leave a tip to help keep all the freebies coming, safe and on one site. Thank you.





Sunday, January 23, 2011

Freebie...


Good Morning and Happy Sunday~!
It is windy windy, windy here.....with a Capital W
Lots of wind recently......no migraine from it this morning.....but my hair is wonderfully statically charged~! lol ending you a little friendship blessing this morning.
Enjoy~!
DOWNLOAD

Paulette

20 comments:

  1. Thank you Paulette - lovely sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the sentiment Paulette!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love this, Paulette!!! Thank you very much. I took your migraine for you today. Wasn't that nice for me to do? lol We need a picture of that static filled hair do.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Paulette!
    hope the wind has calmed down by now...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm glad no migrane today, those are the pits. Now to get your hair to settle down!

    Thank you for the scripture.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this nice sentiment- Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I do not say it often enough, your sentiments ROCK! come visit my blog...the top 3 posts have cards using your sentiments :)
    Thank you <3
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for the sentiment.. It is definitely true!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm so glad I get head ache once a month and it goes with a pain killer, thanks for the fab WA
    hgus
    Ildiko

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you for this lovely sentiment1

    Alice

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you, Paulette! Love this sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is one of my favourite scriptures. Thanks for making it look so pretty. Can't wait to use it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they are appreciated.
Paulette