Digi Stamps, Vintage Images, Digi Images, Image Transfers, Printables... everything for your paper crafting needs. New images and word art are posted every day.



Your "go to" blog for beauty, inspiration, digi goodness and new ideas! Serving the Digi Scrapbook and Card Makers and Journaling world for over 25 Years~!

* TIP JAR*

DONATE: Do you like what you see?, did it help you grow? Leave a little tip, to let me know. In case you would like to leave a tip to help keep all the freebies coming, safe and on one site. Thank you.





Saturday, January 22, 2011

Freebie.....


Good Morning and Happy Saturday~!
This one isn't just for all you Twilight fans out there.....although it will work wonderfully for you too~! = )
Thank you for those of you that emailed me about my wrist...It is doing better.
Feel Free to suggest an image to go with it. I just love the glitz and sparkley cards with any image.
DOWNLOAD
Enjoy~!
Paulette

23 comments:

  1. This is a lovely sentiment, thank you so very much.
    Suzi xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Massive smiles for this one honey!! :) Thank you so very much.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for this freebie. I definitely have a few special people in my life that bring some sparkle to my life.

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you for the lovely sentiment
    hugs linda

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you! I know that the Greeting Farms have Twilight images that this will work with. I pictured it for a 4th of July card with sparklers or fireworks images.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so glad your wrist is doing better, Paulette. Thank you for the beautiful word art.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I was thinking engagement ring!
    Diamonds, etc...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Perfect for a glam card! Thank you. ; )

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Paulette thank you for sharing this lovely sentiment!
    I really look forward to using it!

    Keryn :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awesome! So many twilight fans around me!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have several images this one will work with. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  12. oops can't remeber if I said thank you already or not lol well anyway Thank you for the sweet WA
    hugs
    Ildiko

    ReplyDelete
  13. think this is my fav this week. tfs

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks, Paulette! This is a lovely sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  15. THis is a lovely sentiment! (And I'm a Twilight fan too!) Thank you!

    Esme xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. I have the cutest scrapbooking page that this sentiment is perfect for. Thanks so much.

    ReplyDelete
  17. My dd will love this on a card. She wants everything to sparkle! Gracias!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they are appreciated.
Paulette