Digi Stamps, Vintage Images, Digi Images, Image Transfers, Printables... everything for your paper crafting needs. New images and word art are posted every day.



Your "go to" blog for beauty, inspiration, digi goodness and new ideas! Serving the Digi Scrapbook and Card Makers and Journaling world for over 25 Years~!

* TIP JAR*

DONATE: Do you like what you see?, did it help you grow? Leave a little tip, to let me know. In case you would like to leave a tip to help keep all the freebies coming, safe and on one site. Thank you.





Saturday, January 15, 2011

Freebie.....


This one is dedicated to all you that are still shivering or buried under snow....or just still freezin~! You really don't want to know that it is going to be 80 degrees here today.
I can see this one matched with an image of coffee, or cocoa, or the sun, etc.
Enjoy~!
DOWNLOAD
Paulette

15 comments:

  1. You are a riot, Paulette, Ha! Yes, I am one of your followers who is still buried in snow - pretty though. You enjoy your warm weather today - I wish I could say the same; but, thanks for the sentiment it will be used often.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! Very appropriate as I shiver from the cold.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not to cold here, but that can change in a day. For now it's fine.
    Yhis sentiment fits also very good on a get well card.
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE This!!
    I thought I was in heaven this morning when I discovered it's 50 degrees today.
    Can't remember the last time it was that warm. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. It hasn't been above freezing in over a week, but at least the snow is gone. That sending warm wishes will get a lot of use. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi! I found you through Ashley`s blog and would like to thank you for your wonderful design and the awesome downloads. Will become a follower right away!
    Thanks, Susanne

    ReplyDelete
  7. Paulette, I'm glad you have your CA weather back. We took the rain back.

    Thank you for the sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Cricut Freebies Search List, under the Alpha(s),Word Art(s), Word Book(s) post on Jan. 15, 2011. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you! Makes me hopeful warmer weather is on its way.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm one of the frozen ones, so thank you so much for thinking of us.

    ReplyDelete
  11. It's been mild here in south England in the last few days, I don't think we gonna get any more snow down here, thanks for the WA
    hugs
    Ildiko

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks so much! I have just the mittens for this sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Plenty of snow AND cold here in central Wisconsin yet! I appreciate the warm thoughts--and the image, Paulette! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Loving this! Especially with cold weather moving in for the winter. Thanks so much, Paulette!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they are appreciated.
Paulette