Digi Stamps, Vintage Images, Digi Images, Image Transfers, Printables... everything for your paper crafting needs. New images and word art are posted every day.



Your "go to" blog for beauty, inspiration, digi goodness and new ideas! Serving the Digi Scrapbook and Card Makers and Journaling world for over 25 Years~!

* TIP JAR*

DONATE: Do you like what you see?, did it help you grow? Leave a little tip, to let me know. In case you would like to leave a tip to help keep all the freebies coming, safe and on one site. Thank you.





Sunday, December 19, 2010

Making Blog Christmas Presents....

It is pouring down rain, and Bri is sick.....so I won't be going anywhere today....
Going to make Christmas Presents for the blog....
Directions need to be followed PERFECTLY~! lol........makes it easier for me.
First 25 Readers who EMAIL me will get a Personalized Christmas Present from me.
Email me how you want it personalized
FIRST NAME or
LAST NAME or
BLOG NAME

All done all through....went a little over the 25 lol...Hope you all that received them enjoyed them~!

15 comments:

  1. Oh this is the perfect thing to cheer up my rainy Sunday! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a great thing on this snowy Sunday! =)
    Hugs, Elenor

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is very nice. Weather here is very good for crafting (lots of snow, today only about 15 centimeters and more to come tonight). Most probably we will have a white X-mas. Love and get well wishes to Bri.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for personalizing my name Paulette!! I love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for the Christmas present!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love it! Thank you so much Paulette and Merry Christmas!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for the present, Paulette. I love it! Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for the beautiful Christmas present!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh My Gosh this is absolutely GORGEOUS! :D I love it love it LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm praying that Bri get better quickly.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks so much. A wonderful present I will use often. You are the best!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they are appreciated.
Paulette