Digi Stamps, Vintage Images, Digi Images, Image Transfers, Printables... everything for your paper crafting needs. New images and word art are posted every day.



Your "go to" blog for beauty, inspiration, digi goodness and new ideas! Serving the Digi Scrapbook and Card Makers and Journaling world for over 25 Years~!

* TIP JAR*

DONATE: Do you like what you see?, did it help you grow? Leave a little tip, to let me know. In case you would like to leave a tip to help keep all the freebies coming, safe and on one site. Thank you.





Saturday, November 6, 2010

What am I???

It goes up but at the same time goes down.
Up toward the sky and down toward the ground.
It"s present tense and past tense too come for a ride just me and you.
What is it?"

Yes, It is a See Saw

Bonnie gets it again~!

12 comments:

  1. Thank you for your freebies. Link on your post was added to PickleMouse freebie list

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always liked to play on the see-saw. However, I don't see them any more. I guess I'll have to make one so my granddaughter can have fun, too.
    Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely image. The name of see-saw is so funny xD In Finnish it's keinulauta, which can be interpreted as rocking plank ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the lovely image

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a gorgeous image, paulette! thanks you for sharing it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. We used to call it a teeter-totter, too. Not sure why we thought it was so much fun, but we did. Another one of those simple joys of yesteryear. Thanks, Paulette, for the great image!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful image. Thank you.

    See saws aren't around anymore - apparently they are too dangerous. I remember my brother & I having fun with a particularly large (and dangerous!) one.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they are appreciated.
Paulette