Digi Stamps, Vintage Images, Digi Images, Image Transfers, Printables... everything for your paper crafting needs. New images and word art are posted every day.



Your "go to" blog for beauty, inspiration, digi goodness and new ideas! Serving the Digi Scrapbook and Card Makers and Journaling world for over 25 Years~!

* TIP JAR*

DONATE: Do you like what you see?, did it help you grow? Leave a little tip, to let me know. In case you would like to leave a tip to help keep all the freebies coming, safe and on one site. Thank you.





Sunday, November 14, 2010

New in my Daughters Store...





She has had a lot of requests for Penguins....and she was able to get some glass beads.
Check out this one of a kind unique fun winter bracelet.
HERE
Enjoy~!
Paulette

7 comments:

  1. How pretty! And thank you for the wonderful digi stamps. I just made my first ATC card with one of them. I posted it at http://gonescrapbooking.com/IvySwanATCs.html :) Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the green and gold one. Very regal. Just beautiful

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  3. They're all so very pretty! I love the second one down.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like that second bracelet. That is so pretty. They all are but I really like the second one.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they are appreciated.
Paulette