Digi Stamps, Vintage Images, Digi Images, Image Transfers, Printables... everything for your paper crafting needs. New images and word art are posted every day.



Your "go to" blog for beauty, inspiration, digi goodness and new ideas! Serving the Digi Scrapbook and Card Makers and Journaling world for over 25 Years~!

* TIP JAR*

DONATE: Do you like what you see?, did it help you grow? Leave a little tip, to let me know. In case you would like to leave a tip to help keep all the freebies coming, safe and on one site. Thank you.





Tuesday, November 23, 2010

FREEBIE.....


Good Morning and Happy Tuesday~!
Another one for being thankful week. I am Thankful for learning from mistakes~!
DOWNLOAD
Enjoy~!
Paulette

26 comments:

  1. Good morning Paulette! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great comment - sounds like Mae West, I'm sure it'll go on a card 'for the girls'

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, and I have made many so I should be soooo smart! Hmmm........Thanks, Paulette.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, Paulette. Greetings from cold Oregon! Can you believe there is snow at the coast!

    I laughed when I read the sentiment! Thank you for sharing it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This one is toooooooo good! However I make enough without planning on it! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you - this one made me laugh out loud.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow...I can totally relate to this. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you, it's a great sentiment
    hugs linda

    ReplyDelete
  9. This one is great! Very funny.
    Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOL!! This is great. Thank you so much.

    ReplyDelete
  11. ROFL!! Thank you so much for sharing this Paulette!

    ReplyDelete
  12. HEhehehehehehe, I always to mistakes says my OH lol, thank you
    hugs
    Ildiko

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh so true! Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love it! LOL and yet so very true! Thanks for this one and all the others that you are so very generous with!
    R/

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thank you so much! This one is right up my alley!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I think you made this WA just for me! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Paulette, this is great! Thanks so much! Definitely brought a smile to my face and a sentiment I will enjoy sharing on cards.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they are appreciated.
Paulette