Digi Stamps, Vintage Images, Digi Images, Image Transfers, Printables... everything for your paper crafting needs. New images and word art are posted every day.



Your "go to" blog for beauty, inspiration, digi goodness and new ideas! Serving the Digi Scrapbook and Card Makers and Journaling world for over 25 Years~!

* TIP JAR*

DONATE: Do you like what you see?, did it help you grow? Leave a little tip, to let me know. In case you would like to leave a tip to help keep all the freebies coming, safe and on one site. Thank you.





Sunday, November 7, 2010

FREEBIE..........


Good Morning and Happy Sunday~!
Did you remember to set your clocks back?
This mornings freebie is in honor of TIME.
DOWNLOAD
Enjoy~!
Paulette

22 comments:

  1. Isn't that the truth. Thanks, Paulette

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! This is exactly what I was looking for to use on a project I'm currently working on.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so true, I never waist time when I'm here lol
    hugs
    Ildiko

    ReplyDelete
  4. True,so true! Thank you Paulette

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great sentiment! Thanks very much, Paulette
    R/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great and so true! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great sentiment! Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for your freebies. Link on your post was added to PickleMouse freebie list

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this sentiment. It makes me think of the time that I spend with my children instead of cleaning the house. But then spending tiem with your children is never wasted time - It is enjoyable time!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Paulette: Love this one. Sometimes I feel guilty when I goof off. This will remind me that I need to do that sometimes :) Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ha! Ha! now I'm backtracking to catch a few...Great stuff. Thanks for sharing your knowledge and talent!

    ReplyDelete
  12. So true!! sometimes you feel bad after you spent time doing nothing at all, but if you do it´s because you need it! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a fab sentiment. Thanks so much.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Instead of wasting time I wanted to thank you for all the great work you put out. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Really? You mean I'm not wasting time on the internet? Hurrah! Thanks, Paulette, for the word art!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they are appreciated.
Paulette