Digi Stamps, Vintage Images, Digi Images, Image Transfers, Printables... everything for your paper crafting needs. New images and word art are posted every day.



Your "go to" blog for beauty, inspiration, digi goodness and new ideas! Serving the Digi Scrapbook and Card Makers and Journaling world for over 25 Years~!

* TIP JAR*

DONATE: Do you like what you see?, did it help you grow? Leave a little tip, to let me know. In case you would like to leave a tip to help keep all the freebies coming, safe and on one site. Thank you.





Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Creations...


This beautiful box created by Jill

How cute is this? Created by Jennifer

This beautiful creation by Ruby

Another great one by Ruby

Another Cutie by Jennifer

Love the design of this one by Disguised as a Grown Up

9 comments:

  1. Gorgeous cards - great inspiration!

    Thanks for posting!

    Marlene (Disguised as a Grown-Up)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow...your DT has some amazing inspirational ideas! They all look wonderful! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are some great cards. I just love that box, so pretty. And that Bah Humbug makes me laugh!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful box! Your sentiments rock Paulette!! Thanks for sharing my cards. ~jeni :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I adore that S is for snow box and how perfect was that gnome image for the Bah Humbug sentiment. I am feeling a bit inspired!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thankyou for your super art work Paulette and for showing my cards on your fab blog! Ruby x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, these are all so cute. Thanks for sharing and getting me inspired to do something with the digi images.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, I missed these before. Such great cards and projects. The gnome cracks me up.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they are appreciated.
Paulette