Digi Stamps, Vintage Images, Digi Images, Image Transfers, Printables... everything for your paper crafting needs. New images and word art are posted every day.



Your "go to" blog for beauty, inspiration, digi goodness and new ideas! Serving the Digi Scrapbook and Card Makers and Journaling world for over 25 Years~!

* TIP JAR*

DONATE: Do you like what you see?, did it help you grow? Leave a little tip, to let me know. In case you would like to leave a tip to help keep all the freebies coming, safe and on one site. Thank you.





Sunday, November 14, 2010

230 Members on CDAC~!

Woohoooo.....we are 230 Members Strong on CDAC. Candy does a great job of running things and a lot of fun people share their creations, thoughts, silliness over there. Have you joined?
You can check it out
HERE

I love this image~! How gorgeous would this be personalized. No, not by me....by YOU~! lol Caligrify it~!
Paulette

20 comments:

  1. Oh my that is beautiful? Thank you! Thanks for the kind comments as well. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my word, I could have sworn I was already a member over there, but I wasn't! Shame on me! Love your stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The vintage bird label is stunning. This will make lovely holiday cards. TFS, hugs...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, Paulette. I just opened the blog this evening and had 872 posts from you LOL, yes its been so long since I opened it, I was terrified too, but I had to get it over with sooner or later LOL I wanted to send you one BIG THANK YOU for all those vintage images, I couldn't possibly thank you on 872 individual postings tonight LOL. I book marked them all to download later, where on earth do you get them all, books or something. I've seen a few of them somewhere before. I got a real kick out of those riddles and I tried not to peek at the answers. I really enjoyed them, gets the mind working. And I really enjoyed all those cards, did you make them? That's a lot of work, I hope they sell real good. And that's some mighty fine deco jewelry too. I think I read your daughter makes them, right, and sells them too. I remember making them when I was younger. I can't go into a bead store anymore, I tend to stay and play for hours LOL
    Have a wonderful day.
    Huggins
    Pat

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for your freebies. Link on your post was added to PickleMouse freebie list

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome image!
    Thanks a lot

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 3 post on Nov. 15, 2010. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yep, I am, but don't have much time to hangout there.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations, Paulette, on the growth of the group of your followers on CDAC! And thanks so much for this lovely image!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful bird.. Thank you so much for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  11. It's gorgeous, thank you
    hugs
    Ildiko

    ReplyDelete
  12. CONGRATS on CDAC too! WOW! and thank you for the pretty label!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks, Paulette, for this lovely image!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they are appreciated.
Paulette