Digi Stamps, Vintage Images, Digi Images, Image Transfers, Printables... everything for your paper crafting needs. New images and word art are posted every day.



Your "go to" blog for beauty, inspiration, digi goodness and new ideas! Serving the Digi Scrapbook and Card Makers and Journaling world for over 25 Years~!

* TIP JAR*

DONATE: Do you like what you see?, did it help you grow? Leave a little tip, to let me know. In case you would like to leave a tip to help keep all the freebies coming, safe and on one site. Thank you.





Wednesday, October 20, 2010

My mouse died on my main computer..... =( so watch for today's goodie later on today.
Enjoy your day, we are going to have another wet one.

4 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear about your mouse - that bad luck seems to still be following you -right.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Squeak! I am off to the dental hygienist. See you later in the day. I love my Microsoft mouse

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry to hear about your deceased mouse. Try to stay dry and be careful walking. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hate mice, real and technological! Real ones don't die and technological ones do. That needs to get reversed.

    Thank you for all thhe digis you have done for us. It is much appreciated.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they are appreciated.
Paulette