Digi Stamps, Vintage Images, Digi Images, Image Transfers, Printables... everything for your paper crafting needs. New images and word art are posted every day.



Your "go to" blog for beauty, inspiration, digi goodness and new ideas! Serving the Digi Scrapbook and Card Makers and Journaling world for over 25 Years~!

* TIP JAR*

DONATE: Do you like what you see?, did it help you grow? Leave a little tip, to let me know. In case you would like to leave a tip to help keep all the freebies coming, safe and on one site. Thank you.





Sunday, October 17, 2010

FREEBIE....Game #2


Didn't work well last time....giving it one more try....
If 7 Comments are left before there are 22 Downloads I will upload another freebie....otherwise the game ends....Seriously...that is one third of the snags.
Come On People~! I have faith in you~

GAME CLOSED
Enjoy~!

24 comments:

  1. Come on people we can do this! Thanks, Paulette.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! I'm second! Five left.

    Hugs, Natascha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maybe it's because it's Sunday. Been cleaning house for company so didn't even get on the computer myself til now.
    Thanks Paulette for all the lovely images, always!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These images are beautiful! And versatile. Thank you, Paulette!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I tried last time and I'm trying again and thanks again for the freebies!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love love love your digis! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  7. Don't know if you have the downloads but I love this image. Thank you so much.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Don't know if you have the downloads but I love this image. Thank you so much.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the digistamps. Thank you so much.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks so much for this great tree! Hope that people can learn to read, LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for the lovely tree - hope that people can learn to read and comprehend, LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This will be nice for a background with a swing.... Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you so much for these lovely freebies.

    ReplyDelete
  14. This will make a great element for the OWL ALWAYS LOVE YOU goodies! THANK YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love this tree. Thank you so much for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Comment first, now I'll download! Thank you for the digi, Paulette.

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is beautiful. I haven't tried it yet to see if it works in my SCAL program/Cricut with the pens. That's what I am hoping for!! Thanks for sharing it...lots of potential for an edge decoration. Hugs, Rockin Robin C

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they are appreciated.
Paulette