Digi Stamps, Vintage Images, Digi Images, Image Transfers, Printables... everything for your paper crafting needs. New images and word art are posted every day.



Your "go to" blog for beauty, inspiration, digi goodness and new ideas! Serving the Digi Scrapbook and Card Makers and Journaling world for over 25 Years~!

* TIP JAR*

DONATE: Do you like what you see?, did it help you grow? Leave a little tip, to let me know. In case you would like to leave a tip to help keep all the freebies coming, safe and on one site. Thank you.





Tuesday, October 12, 2010

FREEBIE~!.......


Celebrating 720 Members~!
Enjoy~!
DOWNLOAD
This would be cute colored in muted colors for a tag to go with a gift of baked goods.
Paulette

23 comments:

  1. Cute digi! My 21 mo old granddaughter is always asking to cook. I'll have to use this for her. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! Wish there was a male version, since so far my nephew is more interested in cooking than my niece. Of course, he's older than she is! Thanks for this,
    R/

    ReplyDelete
  3. hello!This was a really excellent theme!
    I come from milan, I was fortunate to search your topic in baidu
    Also I learn a lot in your theme really thanks very much i will come daily

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a delight! I just know that when I use it, the sentiment will be "If I knew you were coming, I'd have baked a cake"! Thank you so much, Paulette!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for your freebies. Link on your post was added to PickleMouse freebie list

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely digi Paulette. Thanks.
    Tine :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for this cute image!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for the freebie. Great vintage image.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very cute! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very cute! Thank you very much (as always)!

    ReplyDelete
  11. She is cute. Thank you
    hugs
    Ildiko

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  13. MY KIND OF IMAGE! WOOT WOOT!
    thank you so very much!

    ReplyDelete
  14. 'Am making a recipe book for my niece as she has just started college and loves to cook. Think this image will go in it. Thanks for all your creations.
    Vicky

    ReplyDelete
  15. Paulette, this is a really sweet image! Thanks so much for sharing it! And congrats on all the happy followers!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they are appreciated.
Paulette