Digi Stamps, Vintage Images, Digi Images, Image Transfers, Printables... everything for your paper crafting needs. New images and word art are posted every day.



Your "go to" blog for beauty, inspiration, digi goodness and new ideas! Serving the Digi Scrapbook and Card Makers and Journaling world for over 25 Years~!

* TIP JAR*

DONATE: Do you like what you see?, did it help you grow? Leave a little tip, to let me know. In case you would like to leave a tip to help keep all the freebies coming, safe and on one site. Thank you.





Sunday, October 24, 2010

FREEBIE....


Tomorrow is "Sourest Day" for all those Cranky McCrankers out there...lol So, When "Life Gives You Lemons"............ Don't Forget to Laugh~! DOWNLOAD
Enjoy~!
Paulette

27 comments:

  1. I enjoy you telling us what we will be celebrating, but sourest day? :) Maybe I should buy some sour candy. Thank you for the digi.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Paulette, I would like to thank you so much for all your generous work that you share, you are an absolute godsend for me, as I am on such a low budget, in order to give a little back, I was thinking about doing a "Guest blogger" slot about you on my blog, in order to highlight your work, you are not short of followers I know, but want to do someting back x Leigh x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, Paulette! It sure is an important thing to remember to laugh........especially when life isn't so 'laughable'! LOL
    Sharron♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Indeed, we need more laughter in this world :P Thank you Paulette for this beautiful sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is definitely a good saying!
    Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it!Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  7. thank you. I think this will be just the thing for some OWH cards!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've been a major laugher my whole life; what a perfect sentiment. Thanks for sharing=) Collette

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've been a major laugher my whole life; what a perfect sentiment. Thanks for sharing=) Collette

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks, Paulette! I've got some folks in mind for this one already. 1 because they DO laugh and 1 because they DON'T!
    R/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you for your freebies. Link on your post was added to PickleMouse freebie list

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you. This will be useful.

    ReplyDelete
  13. "Cranky McCranky" totally made me laugh! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks so much for the nice WA. It is so generous of you to share so freely.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks, Paulette! This is a good reminder!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanks for this great reminder word art, Paulette!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they are appreciated.
Paulette