Digi Stamps, Vintage Images, Digi Images, Image Transfers, Printables... everything for your paper crafting needs. New images and word art are posted every day.



Your "go to" blog for beauty, inspiration, digi goodness and new ideas! Serving the Digi Scrapbook and Card Makers and Journaling world for over 25 Years~!

* TIP JAR*

DONATE: Do you like what you see?, did it help you grow? Leave a little tip, to let me know. In case you would like to leave a tip to help keep all the freebies coming, safe and on one site. Thank you.





Thursday, October 7, 2010

Freebie~!


Good Morning and Happy Thursday~!
Thank you to all of you that have emailed such nice comments ... they are appreciated. And for those of you that leave nice comments on the blog.....Thank you~! You are the best.
It's another cold dreary morning here.....love it~! lol............great creating weather.
Enjoy~!
DOWNLOAD
Paulette

22 comments:

  1. Thank you! I have to make this my mantra.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Paulette! I am working on a card now and puzzling over the sentiment. This will work perfectly! I will link you in when I post it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! Always look forward to your clever posts!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this! My logic entirely! ;o)

    Love Joan xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh yes, this is going to get a LOT of use! Thanks...enjoy your cool dreary weather!
    R/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another great one...thanks, Paulette!

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOL - How true! Thanks so much Paulette. Hugs - Esther

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for the freebies Paulette. I enjoy them all, even the ones I don't download.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Paulette - Thank you so much for this saying. I use it all the time and now I can use it in a card. What a treat.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you, thank you, thank you. I have a friend that quotes that first part all the time. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love this, Paulette! Thank you for sharing it.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for sharing! I love this saying.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you. Always look forward to seeing what you have come up with.

    ReplyDelete
  14. LOVE it, Paulette! Life holds all kinds of little surprises.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they are appreciated.
Paulette