Digi Stamps, Vintage Images, Digi Images, Image Transfers, Printables... everything for your paper crafting needs. New images and word art are posted every day.



Your "go to" blog for beauty, inspiration, digi goodness and new ideas! Serving the Digi Scrapbook and Card Makers and Journaling world for over 25 Years~!

* TIP JAR*

DONATE: Do you like what you see?, did it help you grow? Leave a little tip, to let me know. In case you would like to leave a tip to help keep all the freebies coming, safe and on one site. Thank you.





Monday, October 4, 2010

FREEBIE....


Tomorrow is "World Teachers Day"
This freebie is in honor of all the hard working teachers out there.
It's cooled off here a little bit........still really humid...which we're not used to....but it is cooler so I will take it~! lol
Enjoy~!
RETIRED TO THE STORE.
Paulette

23 comments:

  1. how true ...many thanks for you work

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you for the freebie
    hugs linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. awesome Paulette! Thanks so much.
    I'll use it right away to make cards for the kiddo's teachers!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is such a wonderful quote and so true. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. thank you for this amazing sentiment!!!

    greetings femke

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so much for this one Paulette. My daughter has just started Teacher Training so this will be great for a card for her.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice!! I'm going to have to use this on a card for my dgs. Thank you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you! My sister teaches 1st grade. I will have to make her a card.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've got a sister who's a teacher. This will be perfect for her. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  10. thanks from all of us hard working teachers who sometimes feel discourage

    ReplyDelete
  11. Absolutely Great Word Art and so VERY TRUE. Thanks so much Paulette!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great digi. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh how very true! Have a lot of teachers in the family, they're going to love this one!
    Thanks,
    R/

    ReplyDelete
  14. I make lots of teacher favors. This will be nice. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love, love, LOVE this one, Paulette! Am in college right now to get my teaching degree in spec ed/elem ed, having been a homeschooling parent for over 16 yrs & love to teach. I KNOW I'll be using this one!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Perfect for future Teacher's Day cards!! Thank you :-)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love this--especially because I'll be teaching in a couple more years! Thanks, Paulette!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they are appreciated.
Paulette