Digi Stamps, Vintage Images, Digi Images, Image Transfers, Printables... everything for your paper crafting needs. New images and word art are posted every day.



Your "go to" blog for beauty, inspiration, digi goodness and new ideas! Serving the Digi Scrapbook and Card Makers and Journaling world for over 25 Years~!

* TIP JAR*

DONATE: Do you like what you see?, did it help you grow? Leave a little tip, to let me know. In case you would like to leave a tip to help keep all the freebies coming, safe and on one site. Thank you.





Sunday, October 3, 2010

400,000 Visitors Freebie...


One last one for our 400,000 visitors party~!
DOWNLOAD
Enjoy~!
Paulette

17 comments:

  1. Paulette,

    Thank you for the digi. It is too stinkin' cute! I love to read, my daughters love to read and my granddaughter (21 mo) loves to 'read.'

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty digi stamp, thank you Paulette!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! Reminds me of the Dick & Jane readers when I was in school back in the dark ages! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful! Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love it and congrats to hit 400000 visitors, thank you
    hugs
    Ildiko
    Ps had no time to leave comment on each freebie but big thanks to all the cuties

    ReplyDelete
  6. Paulette, LOVE this one! I'm an avid reader. Think I'll use this to make a card for my niece and nephew!
    R/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks so much! It's lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW....... CONGRATS on reaching such a milestone! AMAZING!!!!!! Thank you for another fabulous freebie too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they are appreciated.
Paulette