Digi Stamps, Vintage Images, Digi Images, Image Transfers, Printables... everything for your paper crafting needs. New images and word art are posted every day.



Your "go to" blog for beauty, inspiration, digi goodness and new ideas! Serving the Digi Scrapbook and Card Makers and Journaling world for over 25 Years~!

* TIP JAR*

DONATE: Do you like what you see?, did it help you grow? Leave a little tip, to let me know. In case you would like to leave a tip to help keep all the freebies coming, safe and on one site. Thank you.





Thursday, October 21, 2010

FREEBIE.....730 Followers~!

DOWNLOAD
Enjoy~!
Paulette

23 comments:

  1. Pretty cute. Must be why I don't have a cat. Or a dog. Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes I love it, I have a picture of my cat in my fridge, lol. Everytime a door opens he thinks he has to go into it, so this is so perfect, thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great for the cat lovers on my list, thanks
    R/

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is darling. Thanks so much.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Too cute. This is why I don't have cats in the house. Oh, and my allergy! :) Thank you, Paulette.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my, this is just the cutest!! Thank you Paulette.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very sweet.Love those cats.Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for your freebies. Link on your post was added to PickleMouse freebie list

    ReplyDelete
  9. So cute! Thank you for sharing, scrapkat

    ReplyDelete
  10. This one is so... gorgeous and lovely!! Thank you very much for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  11. this one is great. "What are you up to?" would be a nice sentiment for it.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is a cute image.Don't know how I'll use it ,but I'm sure I'll find a way.LOL

    ReplyDelete
  13. Naughty kitty! Thanks, Paulette! This is very sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  14. So cute! Our cat can be a little curious too! Thank you, Paulette.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks Paulette. Adorable image.

    ReplyDelete
  16. An other cute one thank you
    hugs
    Ildiko

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a sweet image! Thanks so much, Paulette!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they are appreciated.
Paulette