Digi Stamps, Vintage Images, Digi Images, Image Transfers, Printables... everything for your paper crafting needs. New images and word art are posted every day.



Your "go to" blog for beauty, inspiration, digi goodness and new ideas! Serving the Digi Scrapbook and Card Makers and Journaling world for over 25 Years~!

* TIP JAR*

DONATE: Do you like what you see?, did it help you grow? Leave a little tip, to let me know. In case you would like to leave a tip to help keep all the freebies coming, safe and on one site. Thank you.





Monday, September 27, 2010


Tomorrow, 09-28... is Strawberry Cream Pie Day
Not a big fan of strawberries.....but I know there are a lot of fans out there...lol
It was 109 here yesterday........that is just wrong for the first couple of days of Fall....and it is supposed to be over 110 here today.........someone send me some rain~!
Today's cute little phrase, in honor of Strawberry Cream Pie day....translated means...."That is Great~!"
Enjoy~!
DOWNLOAD
Paulette

15 comments:

  1. Fabulous sentiment!! Thanks for sharing it..

    Amanda:0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with you...strawberries aren't my fav but I love the sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the sentiment, love strawberries, love the heat (sorry). Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you! This will go along nicely with some strawberries I have!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Berries love them, thank you
    hugs
    Ildiko

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you! 110!! It feels like 20 degrees here...I'm freezing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Would love to send you some rain, it's done nothing here but rain since Saturday! Great sentiment, thanks
    R/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for your freebies. Link on your post was added to PickleMouse freebie list

    ReplyDelete
  9. I can see this with a picture of my 20 month old granddaughter reaching for the berries! She will steal them from whomever.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've been gone for a week, and you've really been busy. Another wonderful WA. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks, Paulette! I appreciate you sharing this with us.

    ReplyDelete
  12. After all the raspberries I picked, I've seen enough berries for awhile. Love the word art! Thanks Paulette!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they are appreciated.
Paulette