Digi Stamps, Vintage Images, Digi Images, Image Transfers, Printables... everything for your paper crafting needs. New images and word art are posted every day.



Your "go to" blog for beauty, inspiration, digi goodness and new ideas! Serving the Digi Scrapbook and Card Makers and Journaling world for over 25 Years~!

* TIP JAR*

DONATE: Do you like what you see?, did it help you grow? Leave a little tip, to let me know. In case you would like to leave a tip to help keep all the freebies coming, safe and on one site. Thank you.





Sunday, September 12, 2010

More Fun~!

Do you get Crabby? Ever? lol
Email me with one or two words about what makes you crabby and you will be the proud owner of a crabby digi stamp.
Times up~! Congrats to all of you that got the Digi Stamp

Have Fun~!

14 comments:

  1. I am crabby when I don't get enough sleep.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I get crabby when someone promises to do or be here for something and never bother calling back to say they can't do it or be here!
    In my eyes...a promise is a promise
    and that really ticks me off,lol!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I get crabby when I am HOT!
    (or kept awake my loud neighbors.)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Getting up in the morning makes me crabby!

    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks, I needed something fun to do today and this fit the bill perfectly!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hunger and...... hunger

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anyone who is insensitive to others
    feelings.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I get crabby when my fingers ache adn I can't do any card making that day.
    cat from catbaskets@mchsi.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I get crabby when my arthritis acts up and interferes with my fun activities of the day

    ReplyDelete
  10. I get crabby when the kids don't call.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I get crabby when my friend don't want the same as I do and when I did not have enough sleep.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I get a little crabby when I don't get enough sleep.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they are appreciated.
Paulette