Digi Stamps, Vintage Images, Digi Images, Image Transfers, Printables... everything for your paper crafting needs. New images and word art are posted every day.



Your "go to" blog for beauty, inspiration, digi goodness and new ideas! Serving the Digi Scrapbook and Card Makers and Journaling world for over 25 Years~!

* TIP JAR*

DONATE: Do you like what you see?, did it help you grow? Leave a little tip, to let me know. In case you would like to leave a tip to help keep all the freebies coming, safe and on one site. Thank you.





Tuesday, September 28, 2010

FREEBIE......


Good Morning and Happy Tuesday~!
Yesterday was over 109 degrees again............yuck~! I am sure the chickens at the chicken farms here in California were laying hard boiled eggs it was so warm. Supposed to be a little cooler today.~!
So, I just have a cheery little saying for you today that a good friend of mine used to say all the time.....
Enjoy~!
DOWNLOAD
Paulette

20 comments:

  1. Wow - haven't heard that one in ages...brings back good memories. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My sister just loves morning glories; so, I know this digi will be used quite often. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this saying and have used it for as long as I can remember! Thank you.

    I wish you'd send "some" of that heat up here to the Oregon Coast!! LOL Just some, mind you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This saying is fun. Thanks for sharing it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so sweet- I will have to go look and see if I have any Morning Glory Stamps- or sweet pics I can send to the kids at college. Oh- I think it would be great if eggs came hard boiled as an option.....LOL As long as I do not have to be in 110 degree heat- I had the furnace going yesterday AM.....!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It was 43 here yesterday! Love this sentiment! We had a student with aspberger's, and he used to say this to me every day! Thanks!!! Great memories :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great sentiment. Love morning glories too! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for another great sentiment!
    R/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for your freebies. Link on your post was added to PickleMouse freebie list

    ReplyDelete
  10. Me being hungarien I never hured it but love it
    Thank you
    hugs
    Ildiko

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love this saying. Thank you so much.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow, Paulette, how hot! Thanks for the lovely saying!

    ReplyDelete
  13. sorry it is so hot there... we have a bit of a cooler time right now... mid to upper 80s ... I hope it doesn't go up again! Thanks for this saying!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you for the cute word arts. I am NOT creative, so some of your word art actually inspires me as to what kind of page I make! Sometimes I PLAN my layout around your word art! Thanks so much! ~Crabcakes

    ReplyDelete
  15. Don't think anyone has ever said that to me, but I like it. Thanks, Paulette!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they are appreciated.
Paulette