Digi Stamps, Vintage Images, Digi Images, Image Transfers, Printables... everything for your paper crafting needs. New images and word art are posted every day.



Your "go to" blog for beauty, inspiration, digi goodness and new ideas! Serving the Digi Scrapbook and Card Makers and Journaling world for over 25 Years~!

* TIP JAR*

DONATE: Do you like what you see?, did it help you grow? Leave a little tip, to let me know. In case you would like to leave a tip to help keep all the freebies coming, safe and on one site. Thank you.





Saturday, March 24, 2012

Vintage FREEBIE....


Moving up before it RETIRES
I love this one...
So reminds me of Saturday morning dance classes.
DOWNLOAD
Enjoy~!
Paulette

19 comments:

  1. Good morning! What a great image - she's so beautiful! Am going to try to see what you've posted the last couple of days! Thanks in advance, as I know they are all FABULOUS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I could have sworn I was a follower but when I went to double check, guess what? So I am now officially a follower and I so hope that I am number 700!!

    Thanks so much for sharing all the files - these images are just wonderful!

    jackie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for this great image

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my, this is so perfect for something I'm working on!! Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. With a granddaughter taking ballet lessons, this will come in handy. Thanks, Paulette!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for your freebies. Link on your post was added to PickleMouse freebie list

    ReplyDelete
  7. She's so sweet and pretty. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great image thank you . France

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOVE dance images...my dd is a ballerina. So appreciate these! Muchas gracias!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 4 post on Mar. 25, 2012. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is so sweet, thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is such a cute image - thanks! Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  13. very sweet indeed. Thank you so much for sharing.

    Hugs Kim

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they are appreciated.
Paulette