Digi Stamps, Vintage Images, Digi Images, Image Transfers, Printables... everything for your paper crafting needs. New images and word art are posted every day.



Your "go to" blog for beauty, inspiration, digi goodness and new ideas! Serving the Digi Scrapbook and Card Makers and Journaling world for over 25 Years~!

* TIP JAR*

DONATE: Do you like what you see?, did it help you grow? Leave a little tip, to let me know. In case you would like to leave a tip to help keep all the freebies coming, safe and on one site. Thank you.





Friday, September 10, 2010

690 Followers FREEBIE~!...........

DOWNLOAD
Enjoy~!
Paulette

9 comments:

  1. Hi Paulette. Another great image so good for back to school cards.
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. CUTE! My mom will love a card or stationery with this one! THANK YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This would make a wonderful ex libris!
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for this darling drawing. I have some books from my childhood that had bookplates with this little girls on them, ===handpainted, and NOW I can do it myself.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This vintage image cracks me up. Looks like even "back then" kids got bored in school. Thanks for the great image, Paulette.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this image, Paulette! Not just because I will be teaching in another couple of years, either; I've always loved old school books & desks! Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they are appreciated.
Paulette